The enemy must flee

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in faith with you as we prayed over the truth of God’s Word—that the enemy may come in one direction, but will flee in many. It is a joy to agree with you in the power of Scripture and the authority of Jesus’ name.

If you have seen the enemy’s schemes scattered and God’s victory manifest in your life, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together. If, however, the battle still rages and you need continued prayer support, please share your request again so we may persist in lifting you up before the Lord.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen your faith and remind you daily of Christ’s triumph over every darkness. We continue to pray that the Lord surrounds you with His protection, confounds the plans of the enemy, and fills you with His peace as you walk in His promises. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer in the name of Jesus, for the enemy to flee, he has came to steal, kill, and, destroy. Satan I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. God knows this battle I am facing.
Replies
7
Views
104
I am in need of prayer of my whole household my oldest has recently bought candles with prayer on them, I threw them out. And my middle child is going through mentally thinking she is unloved and let her recieve gods heartwarming healing love and love in her heart and sound mind. As well as my...
Replies
14
Views
230
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. A man's enemies are the members of his own household. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
5
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom