The enemy has been stomping at me, trying to harass.

Dear God, thank You for rescuing me out of a horrible pit and setting my feet upon the Rock. Thank You for putting a new song in my mouth! Many will hear it and believe in You. Cleanse my heart! Renew me! I cast my problems on You because only You can help me. You promised to never allow the Righteous to be moved and I claim that Promise today. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Fellow Believers, Prayer Warriors and Fellow Saints. My late Parents house went to Auction last Saturday. It starting with a price well below reserve. ( A Price well below what the place was worth ) . However there were no bidders. After 15 mins the agent called off the Auction. The...
Replies
5
Views
210
Courtroom Prayer and Decree for Recovery and Protection Righteous Judge of Heaven, I appear before Your court in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, who binds the strong man and plunders his house (Matthew 12:29). I will not sell, trade, or forfeit the glory You have given me. My portion, my...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Heavenly Father, I pray you keep my partner and I at peace together. Allow us to put you at the centre of our relationship and to seek You, I pray we remain in great communication and to stay humble. Guide us and protect us from any lie of the enemy. Remove any distractions or temptations that...
Replies
10
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom