The doctor told me I could not hope to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
The doctor told me I could not hope to get pregnant because of my low hormone levels. Please pray that God has mercy on me and He miraculously gives me a child, against all human expectations. Thank you so much for your much needed prayers. God bless you!
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ###. My doctor told me to take vitamin D because my vitamin D levels are very low. I did but when I did my body and my scalp felt itchy. That was yesterday, so I didn’t take the vitamin D today because of it. Please, pray the dizziness, the weakness and itchiness I feel go away. Why did I...
Replies
9
Views
310
I’m ###. My doctor told me to take vitamin D because my vitamin D levels are very low. I did but when I did my body and my scalp felt itchy. That was yesterday, so I didn’t take the vitamin D today because of it. Please, pray the dizziness, the weakness and itchiness I feel go away. Why did I...
Replies
6
Views
282
He answered before I could even get the request to you, daughter ### sent me a text and apologize for cursing at me! I would also like prayer because I'm still hurting over my husband leaving. You were married 6 years and it was a very tumultuous marriage. He was very bipolar and started smoking...
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom