The computer has some damage and I am forced ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
The computer has some damage and I am forced to use the laptop roll of my brother. For our Lord, nothing is impossible! I very much need your prayer support! Let us pray the Lord to show His great mercy and to fix the problem you have with your computer. Let us pray the Lord to intervene in this situation powerfully and permanently solve this problem with the computer. Let us pray, the Lord to take care I to have excellent and upright computer! Let us pray for everything to the glory of God!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray when I am forced by law to be off of my parents' health insurance, I have a job that gives good health insurance (including dental) and have enough money to get it. Pray after college I quickly get a job that pays well, with benefits, and am financially stable. Also please pray I can...
Replies
9
Views
33
  • Locked
The computer has some damage and I am forced to use the laptop roll of my brother. For our Lord, nothing is impossible! I very much need your prayer support! Let us pray the Lord to show His great mercy and to fix the problem you have with your computer. Let us pray the Lord to intervene in this...
Replies
4
Views
58
  • Locked
The computer has some damage and I am forced to use the laptop roll of my brother. For our Lord, nothing is impossible! I very much need your prayer support! Let us pray the Lord to show His great mercy and to fix the problem you have with your computer. Let us pray the Lord to intervene in this...
Replies
4
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom