Miracle Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
The computer has some damage and I am forced to use the laptop roll of my brother. For our Lord, nothing is impossible! I very much need your prayer support! Let us pray the Lord to show His great mercy and to fix the problem you have with your computer. Let us pray the Lord to intervene in this situation powerfully and permanently solve this problem with the computer. Let us pray, the Lord to take care I to have excellent and upright computer! Let us pray for everything to the glory of God!
 
Pray With Us As We Pray: God I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and over my prayer request. God in Jesus’ name, please hear and answer my prayer according to Your perfect will and timing. Teach me how to wait in faith for the answer. And while I am waiting I will continue to praise You and Thank You for the answer. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. A Prayer--God Will Open Doors For You: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17939-god-will-open-doors-for-you/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am in need of a financial breakthrough from God. There is a property opposite me that is up for sale right now. It is the type of property that I am looking for . The neighbourhood is just right and the property has all the amenities that I would like a property to have...
Replies
10
Views
176
Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
402
Life in I greatly thank you for those who did THERE best to save what we could in the Lords design my toes Now heal my right toe nail is the worse one it cut in half is cut up in severe pain and my right toe is ripped off it’s black blue it is in excruciating pain life my left for nail is half...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom