the company has given me an assignment to settle ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajimoan

Disciple of Prayer
the company has given me an assignment to settle the dispute and get the payment as final settlement, and start a new page with them. It is almost done, but the payment still. so please pray for me to get the payment asap. Only God can help me. Please pray for me. I trust in Jesus Christ. Praise and thanks to Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Praise and thanks to Jesus that he is giving us strength and wisdom to depend on him and approach him for our needs. It's itself a blessing. So we pray together to be close to him and accept our weakness, and wait for His mercy and Kindness. Thank you and thank Jesus for everything..always. ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

R
  • Locked
My company has given me a new promotion. This position requires a lot of hard work, but I was not given a raise to go with it. I struggle to provide for my family of ###. Please pray for ###.
Replies
3
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom