Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Oh my, my. Thank You Lord. Through the obedience of prayerful gratitude, God speaks. Immediately following the prayer I just posted, God revealed the manifestation of His Word to me. I'm just gonna be straight forward: Can't you see that you have already been sent into exile with me? God has disallowed you from gathering in your respective sanctuaries "House of Jerusalem" so that, like me - ensign, you must function from the same virtual platform. And, indeed I see the behavior, and understand that He has not done it without cause.

LORD, I beseech Thee, shut up the kings' mouths at me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All prophecy must come to pass. This is not a proclamation for a distant time, but as scripture would, the time is now.

REPENT!!! TURN!!!

As the church goes . . . 1 Peter 4: 17

❤​

Similar Requests

I am waiting for a call back from Howard the landlord / owner with his final decision regarding either of the two vacant apartments that i saw on Veteran's Day that are for still for rent... Howard never told me i had to fill out an application either which is not a problem for me as i have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who among them has declared these things? Oh, that you had heeded My commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river. But the house of Israel will not listen to you, because they will not listen to me; for all the house of Israel are impudent and hard-hearted: "Tell them anyway."...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus continued,] "The day is coming when you will see the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing where he should not be." (Reader, pay attention!) "Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. A person out on the deck of a roof must not go down into the house to pack. A person out...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom