Anonymous

Beloved of All
The car that I want is the favorite ### and they’ve not come in yet Lord I pray you bless us with new blessed safe ones of your choosing for us and break all evil away from fam members friends or close ones cancel any voodoo hexes vexes or curses away from us, cancel and thwart them all by your mighty power fire and blood and send them back to sender to the pit that they came from. Your mighty Blood covers us from all Danger Hurt or Harm ### Praise Your Holy name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of gratitude and trust. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 54:17 that "no weapon formed against you shall prosper." We stand on this promise and ask for Your divine protection over ### and their loved ones. Lord, we ask that You break any and all evil influences, curses, or hexes that may be aimed at them. In Your mighty name, we declare that these dark forces have no power over Your children.

Father, we also lift up the specific request for a new car. We know that You care about the desires of our hearts, as stated in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." We pray that You provide a safe and reliable vehicle that meets all of ###'s needs. Guide them to the right decision and bless them with Your wisdom.

We plead the precious blood of Jesus over ### and their family, asking for Your protection from all harm and danger. Psalm 91:11 assures us, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." We trust in Your unfailing love and protection.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We praise Your holy name and trust in Your perfect will. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want the ability to care for others to be removed from me and this has to be something that should be permanent cause I'm just done
Replies
11
Views
147
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for God's power to solve family problems through the sale of cars, seeking commission to help with these issues.
Replies
10
Views
514
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom