The building cleaner enters my apartment without ###.

The building cleaner enters my apartment without permission when I go out and does not steal anything but leaves marks that he enters and likes to kill my plants that I find with a fist marked with force in the ground or with the root outside. I'm scared, I've tried to film him but he deleted the footage. I hope to achieve it on Monday or Tuesday. My name is ###. I'm from ###.
God did not give you the spirit of fear. I pray for wisdom💕💕
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### I am committed Christian with good job prayer request: we need good heat in my apartment building ### very cold I am on lease been here two years they have been good to me I do rent upkeep landlord tenant law they have to provide good heat and who contact if not groundskeeper and I good...
Replies
8
Views
288
Lord please rid my apartment and building of all curses and witchcraft. Bless it
Replies
11
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,862
Members
649,341
Latest member
Biarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom