Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
That this BIAS and the GENERALIZATIONS over a fourth round of stimulus checks stop. and there's fairness TO ALL Meaning, all I see is that the ones offered it the most are those with kids. But I remind you, it doesn't always go that way. Say a billionaire has kids, and a single person with no kids has run into financial hard times. I can think of cases where an individual needs it more than someone with kids. Request that we stop with the GENERALIZATIONS and acting upon the generalizations, which is BIAS. And bias leads to FAVORED TREATMENT. God is no respecter of persons. But that's how most people think. Yeah, I know, at this time in the morning I'll probably wait 18 minutes and get an automated reply from Articles. Then someone will post something more in line with what the members "think" is worthy, and they'll get 8 replies. Generalized thinking for everyone but me.
 
17 minutes, then Articles! I make a valid point, and nothing. Someone else posts something like they're happy when getting screwed, 12 responses! Am I wrong about bias?
 
That this BIAS and the GENERALIZATIONS over a fourth round of stimulus checks stop. and there's fairness TO ALL Meaning, all I see is that the ones offered it the most are those with kids. But I remind you, it doesn't always go that way. Say a billionaire has kids, and a single person with no kids has run into financial hard times. I can think of cases where an individual needs it more than someone with kids. Request that we stop with the GENERALIZATIONS and acting upon the generalizations, which is BIAS. And bias leads to FAVORED TREATMENT. God is no respecter of persons. But that's how most people think. Yeah, I know, at this time in the morning I'll probably wait ### minutes and get an automated reply from Articles. Then someone will post something more in line with what the members "think" is worthy, and they'll get ### replys. Generalized thinking for everyone but me.
May the Lord bless you with all of your needs brother, in the mighty name of our risen Savior Jesus I pray amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One thing I'm seeing quite a bit is that someone has a pattern of doing something very wrong, and sometimes hurtful to others, and those close to them, friends or if it's a popular sports figure, let their emotions override any sense of right or wrong and defend the person, even advocating for...
Replies
6
Views
171
It is over Gen 22:14 I get my pets fixed properly all my cats. I get my ### not ### in my lifetime, my bucket list is done, the wrinkles get filled in I get nails and toes professionally or I do it with acrylic myself. I get all my prayers answered I can be happy and watch Netflix show my...
Replies
6
Views
292
Good Morning everyone, Wishing blessings for everyone. I am at work. I pray everyday that I am able to some how be placed into a day shift for travel safety and better rest and to be with my family and fur babies more. I am glad that I found this prayer request site. I know God is with us and we...
Replies
8
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,178
Messages
16,796,895
Members
649,726
Latest member
Dwuysorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom