B
babydoll
Guest
Guys, very urgent prayer. You know the bully in my home you have been praying for? Well today, she has made a new plan. She loves to torment me and has for many years. Today, she did her usual drama in the kitchen and yelled so loud, everybody could hear her, my heart palpitated, and she upset my brother and mum and dad and our whole night. She also, being sick in the head, has started a new attack on me. You see, she has a way of using other people's traumatic experiences and pain as her own and saying she has gone through so much. Well, I used to self-harm badly, I don't know why till today—it was a spiritual attack. And that self-harm affected me on all levels four years ago. This kid, being the sort of person who would do this, is now challenging me and saying she is going to go around exposing this problem to others because she apparently needs to talk about it and expose it. She has no right to do so—and I need God to stop her. I am now healed, for the last four years, but this is disgusting. I need you to pray—that she will not only never discuss this with anybody outside the home and hurt me—just because she is a sadist, but that she will also not keep discussing it with mum and dad who ache when she does it. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will immediately prevent this from happening before she tries to hurt me starting tomorrow, maybe at youth group. I need your prayers, please. Amen.
