That the Lord will give me a healing breakthrough from cancer and that I may continue to praise Him wherever I go especially to those touched by this condition. In Jesus name.
Please pray for my son, that he would experience Your peace, calm and rest today. I pray he will remain calm as his sister is getting ready for an interview now. The kind that surpasses all understanding. May he feel Your love, and protection surrounding him. Lord, I ask You to fill him with the...
Please pray for my ###. Please pray that all his confusion, frustration, vocal stemming and anxiety to be gone forever in Jesus name. I pray my ### will have a peaceful, satisfy and calm day with his caregivers today. I ask for complete healing for my ###, physically, emotionally, spiritually...
Jesus I pray that You will remove all discomfort, sensory, spiritual attacks, word curse, witchcraft or anything obstance that is in place and is causing my son to not tolerate shaving or his daily hygiene that he use enjoy. I pray today he will be awake, happy, calm, relax, obedient and satisfy...