That my dear daughter be blessed and that she ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngombe

Disciple of Prayer
That my dear daughter be blessed and that she may conceive and have children.

Regards

in Jesus name I pray.

Amen

###
 
Let’s Pray: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God Thank You. God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will step in my life and perfect that which concern me. Bless me with an awesome undeniable unstoppable love for You, and the desire, wisdom, knowledge, and strength to always walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for my life. Protect, encourage, and strengthen me. Bless me to fulfill my God purpose in life. God please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God Thank You for answering this prayer. Thank You! <><><> A Prayer Of Protection For You & Yours: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### (###) that she may be healed of the diabetes. Amen I have faith father. Please Jesus, place your healing blood over her to heal her. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
192
My dear heavenly father I am crying out to you from the depths of my heart I have not been feeling well lord it's been years since my body has felt right I believe that there's parasites in my body and as I begin this fast I'm asking you father God the Daniel Fast and take these parasite pills I...
Replies
10
Views
606
I have not seen my daughter in 2 weeks; she left her daughter with me, who is now in foster care. She is drinking alcohol and is 6 weeks pregnant. I need Jesus to intervene in her life before it’s too late. She texted on Tuesday, and I haven’t heard from her since then. She is in a hotel with a...
Replies
12
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom