that my daughter (###) missing dog (###) will return safely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abba I pray for your divine intervention. Meet needs, bring peace and blessings according to your Holy will. Bring healing, comfort, strength and prosperity into your child's life. For your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my parents elderly dog, ###, returns home and is watched over and protected. Their dog got out last night around 11pm from an open garage and has been lost since. Please pray, as he's very old. They have been searching with no luck. 😭
Replies
10
Views
218
Someone backed into my parked car at ###. I took the car to be repaired at an auto body shop. The dent was not that big but I noticed it. It seems like the auto body shop is taking a really long time with my vehicle and I'm not getting a clear estimate on when it will be finished. I am also...
Replies
8
Views
127
Please pray for my dog ### to return home she has been missing for awhile. She is a big part of my family. Please 🙏
Replies
10
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom