That money invested by my husband may ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're dealing with a difficult financial issue. Here are a few general steps you might consider: 1. **Review Your Contract**: Carefully read the agreement you signed with the asset management company. Look for any clauses related to early...
Replies
6
Views
265
Dear God, Do a miracle to get our investment back from the brothers who promised after the investment homes sold. I have faith! I pray they would repent, get right with you & have the money available to pay these debts right away! Bless us with the payments soon! Intervene, bring justice. Send...
Replies
8
Views
342
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,993
Messages
16,805,713
Members
650,451
Latest member
Priirlain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom