That I'm Victorious And Enlightened Through My Divorce

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oddtree
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oddtree

Guest
Restoration of my family (adult children)

Restore the love between my adult children.

After 40 years marriage my divorce will become final the end of September. Husband who suffers with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Marijuana substance for over 40 years, victim from the Vietnam War. Bless his life, I forgive him.

I forgive my children for the drama that was created in the family.

That God's will be done.

That my gifts, talents, skills and ministry be restored.

That my finances be renewed by the abundance.

That my ministry be open to the entire World.

That I receive the gift of healing.

That I become a light and win souls to the kingdom.

That I become a voice for seniors and open the eyes of the people, that seniors have wisdom and knowledge.

That seniors recognize their worth, and stand on the Word of God.

That I'm able to open businesses for the masses of people, and show them how to help others.

That my presence and the Love of God changes every atmosphere that I walk into.

That I meet a Godly man, A man that loves God, A man that loves me, A man that is established spiritually and naturally. A man that has finances, a man that knows how to appreciate and honors a true woman of God.

I was groomed to be a woman of great leadership ability. That I can penetrate the foolishness of false religion and return to the truth of the love of Jesus.

That I bring hope to those that feel that their life is over because of their age.

That I'm blessed abundantly and given another chance, without the stress of people needs for their own personal gain.

That I will be obedient to the plan of God upon my life.

That ### be raised up as a great prayer warrior.

That my prayer life be risen to a greater level.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Thank you, Jesus, for the book of Deuteronomy that teaches us your reward system for how to live the abundant life in Christ. Amen
 
Lord, Bless this ### with Your Love and answers to all her requests. Give her Your Strength and Grace in all situations Amen
 
Lord, a lot of problems this ### has. Have mercy on her and fulfill the desires of her heart. Make her come out in flying colors.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

H
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ###. We've been together for ### years and married for ### years. We have two small children ### and ### years old. My ### filed for divorce in ### and I've been completely devastated. I love her more than life itself. She doesn't seem to believe me though...
Replies
9
Views
396
Heartbroken32
H
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom