Please Pray to stop my Divorce. I love my ### more than words can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heartbroken32

Guest
Please pray for me and my ###. We've been together for ### years and married for ### years. We have two small children ### and ### years old. My ### filed for divorce in ### and I've been completely devastated. I love her more than life itself. She doesn't seem to believe me though. Unfortunately, I cheated on her before we got married and I guess she was never able to get over it. She feels I've continued to cheat on her throughout our marriage. I love her more than I can possibly explain and would never do anything to risk losing her and our family. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm losing her anyway. I've been praying nonstop for ### months. I'm going to be completely lost without her. She is my whole world. I would do and give anything to save my marriage. She's the only woman I want and there will never be anyone to replace her. I know without her I'm going to be alone the rest of my life. I need a miracle. I keep begging God to help me and restore my marriage and make it stronger than before but my prayers have gone unanswered. Please pray for me and my family. I don't want to lose her. We have our first court date coming up so I know it's going to be over soon and I don't know how to cope with that.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. May God’s prefect will be done in each of your life. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 116:1-2… I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.

Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.

You Are A Child of The King of Kings…The King listens to His children.

Keep On Praying, God Is Listening,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Thank you so much. I haven't been able to stop crying for over two months. I love my wife more than life itself. I would do anything for her. Unfortunately, she doesn't trust me at all and thinks I lead a double life. I know I wasn't the perfect husband, but I always tried to make her happy and provide for my family. My children are gifts from God. I never knew I could love so strongly until they were born. I pray every day that God will speak to my wife and soften her heart and help her to see how much I truly love her. I pray God will show her divorce is not the answer and will not make her happier. All I'm asking for is a chance to show her that we can be happy. I know there is no other woman in the world that can make me feel the way she does. No one could ever take her place. My heart aches because I know I've lost her and I will never get over her. I love her with all my heart and soul. Please God hear my prayer and return my wife to our marriage.
 
LORD BE WITH HIM, FOR WE SHARE THE SAME PAIN. LORD WE JUST CALL ON YOU TODAY FOR PEACE IN OUR HEARTS, LORD HELP HIM TO PUT ALL HIS TRUST IN YOU, LORD ALLOW HIM TO HAVE PATIENCE DURING YOUR TIME OF SILENCE, LORD ALLOW HIM TO NOT ONLY PRAY FOR HIS WIFE RETURNING BUT ALSO PRAY FOR HER TO BE HEALED FROM HER PAST, LORD ALLOW ME TO GIVE HIM MY TESTIMONY OF FAITH AND HOW FAR YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME AND MY BOYS.... LORD RIGHT NOW GIVE HIM THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE TO TRUST IN YOU IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN..
 
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and reaching out for support, whether through friends, family, or a professional, can be very helpful. Here are a few suggestions that might help:

1. **Seek Support**: Consider talking to a counselor or therapist who can provide guidance and support. They can help you navigate your feelings and find ways to improve your situation.

2. **Open Communication**: If possible, try to have an open and honest conversation with your wife about how you're feeling. Sometimes, writing a letter can be a good way to express your emotions without the pressure of an immediate response.

3. **Prayer and Reflection**: Continue to pray and reflect on your situation. Sometimes, taking time for personal reflection or meditation can provide clarity and peace.

4. **Community Support**: Reach out to a support group or community, whether it's a church group, a local community center, or an online forum. Sharing your experiences with others who understand can be comforting.

5. **Self-Care**: Make sure to take care of yourself physically and emotionally. Engage in activities that bring you joy and relaxation.

Remember, it's okay to seek help, and taking steps to improve your situation is a sign of strength.
 
Each day brings us closer to our first court date. I'm still praying for a miracle but I don't think it's going to happen. I'm scared to death that once we are in court that will be the end. Please God don't let this divorce happen. Please save my family. Please help my wife to see divorce is not going to make her happier and will traumatize our children. Please God show my wife how much I love her and that there is no one else in the world I want to be with. Please God help me. I'm hurting so bad and I miss her terribly.
 
Father we know You hate divorce. We know that marriages are sacred and not to be destroyed by others. So many of us share this pain and it's so hard for us to be patient at times. We remember our spouses from the days of newly wed and the happiness. Let these feelings be restored in our lives. We will be still and know that You are our almighty God and with You all things are possible. Lord give us patience. We stand on our marriages and the vows we made. Help to keep all evil and doubt from our minds. Forgive us Lord and help us to forgive. Fill our hearts with the peace of Your Holy Spirit. Father bind all evil from our spouses, let their hearts be softened. Send them good people to help find their way to You and to us. Thank You Father. Amen
 
Thank you so much. I'm still praying everyday that God will perform a miracle and restore my marriage but everyday that goes by it gets clearer that I'll never get her back. I'm so lost and lonely. She's the only woman I've ever loved and I don't want to live without her. Please keep praying for me and my children. And if anyone has any prayer suggestions for me please let me know. I miss my wife more than words can say.
 
Child of God,



Pray for your marriage. Pray for your mate. No one is perfect…But God will perfect what concerns you and your mate in your marriage. You got to pray and trust God. You have got to line up to God’s Word. Learn to be Patient; walk in Love and Forgiveness. And always remember what drew you to each other. Ask God to show you both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus.





Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage

to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bless and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every married couple in my family, all my friends that are married, and the writer of this prayer. Bless our marriages.





Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister





****If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.
 
We had our first court hearing today. Each day brings us closer to the end. I keep praying my wife will change her mind but it doesn't seem like she will. She actually told our lawyers that I never loved her. I keep praying God will lift up and restore our marriage. I know I have to wait since it will be in God's time not mine, but I'm scared if it doesn't happen soon it never will and I will lose her forever. She truly is the love of my life. She's the only woman I want and need and without her I'm going to be totally lost. My heart aches with unbearable pain. I keep praying for God to help me, and protect our children. Please someone help me. I don't want to lose her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, My wife has filed for divorce. We have 3 kids still at home. We have been married 22 years. I am beyond devastated. I can't sleep or eat. I had a heart attack two years ago and skin cancer 1 year ago. My Mother was diagnosed with Lung Cancer a year ago. I have already been dealing with...
Replies
10
Views
443
Hi everyone, My Name is ### and my husband's name is ###. We are going through troubled marriage and my husband stays away from me. Firstly lord forgive my sin as I was infidle in my marriage. I was honest to my husband about everything, but my husband didn't take it well knowing that his...
Replies
6
Views
392
My mom is working for her colleague who works and lives in ### and he is stinking rich; he owns a private helicopter and helicopter pad and owns a massive house but he won't pay her more than what my mom deserves and he's very nasty to her when she works so hard. It's not fair the way he treats...
Replies
10
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom