That I will pass training tomorrow and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our training class for our new job started last Monday. The training is led virtually with a trainer. Many of the courses are web-based training. Majority of our training class have been frustrated with not being able to login into our client's systems, unable to find the necessary information...
Replies
6
Views
383
Pray that I will pass my training at work
Replies
4
Views
367
Please pray for me that I will pass my chemistry final exam tomorrow and I will do very good that I will scored over 95%. And I will pass all of my classes this semester. I am very scared and panick. All I want for Christmas is to pass all of my classes and exams. Thank you. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
536
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,652
Messages
16,813,735
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom