That I will get approved for my ###

Pelinor

Disciple of Prayer
That I will get approved for my disability, I have a lot of health issues going on.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like your message is incomplete. Could you please provide the text you would like to have redacted?
Replies
5
Views
298
Please pray for me urgently. My visa is still in Administrative Processing, and September 30 is only days away. I am asking God for my visa to be approved and issued before the deadline. I am very anxious and honestly desperate right now, so I would really appreciate your prayers
Replies
11
Views
39
Dear GOD, I come to you today to ask for prayers & guidance as we apply for this beautiful house. We would love to get approval for this rental & we ask for your love to shine & guide us through. In JESUS name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom