That I will be in a state ...

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1637554677661.png
    1637554677661.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Many fires all over this state especially in the dry eastern half where I am ! The whole state needs a LOT of rain!!! Please pray that God would bless this state with enough rain to put out all current fires and offhold any more for a while!!!! There’s fires popping up all the time and smoke...
Replies
13
Views
227
IT IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY TO FIND A GOOD MAN I GET TO MOVE GREATLY WHERE ITS A GOOD THING FOR ME MY 2 CATS GREATLY A NEW STATE OR COUNTRY IT IS OK IF I GET A PLACE IN ### UPSIDE CAN BE UP HOWEVER IM READY TO BE HAPPY I HAVE BEEN IN ### ALL MY LIFE GREATLY WHERE I...
Replies
10
Views
298
I ask the prayer warriors here to please pray that my caregiver keeps getting paid what they deserve by the state. I'm bedbound and on a ventilator and I desperately need the state to keep paying them. It's a yearly review and we have always gotten it, but even in my very bad health the state is...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom