That God to show me that I'm not alone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
That God to show me that I'm not alone in this situation. To show me that He is at work every day. And I need a miracle today.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You know I am disappointed. You see the tears I did not show anyone else. But that door wasn’t going to lead me to peace. You were shielding me from pain, delay, and from something that would have pulled me away from your best for me. What you remove, you replace with something greater.
Replies
7
Views
153
Even when I see nothing changing, you are working in places I cannot reach. You are aligning people, protecting me from harm, and shaping opportunities that will meet me at the right moment. The blessings you have for me are not small or accidental. You chose each one with care for my growth...
Replies
5
Views
106
Even when I see nothing changing, you are working in places I cannot reach. You are aligning people, protecting me from harm, and shaping opportunities that will meet me at the right moment. The blessings you have for me are not small or accidental. You chose each one with care for my growth...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom