That ### and I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon Father God I come to You as humble grateful child in Jesus name of Nazareth with all Honor Praise Worship Glory and Thanksgiving for all things Amen 🙌 Father God I 🙏 u have a wonderful bless day and week full of love from all Your children's gratefulness for all things in Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
153
Good morning Father God Happy Fathers day in Jesus name of Nazareth Amen 🙌 🙌 🙌 Father God I 🙏 U have a day and week full of Glory for You are worthy of all Worship Praise Honor Glory and Thanksgiving For all things in Jesus name of Nazareth Amen ❤️ 🙏 🙌 For thine is the Kingdom Power and Glory...
Replies
8
Views
144
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL I GET GO MOVE OUT OF ### ASAP CONTROL GAME OVER I GET ROTISSERIE CHICKEN I GRT A BOYFRIEND THAT BECOMES A HUSBAND GHATS A GOOD THING OUG OF COUNTRY I GO GREATLY ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES LET ME GO SATAN AND SHITE CREW IM DONE LET ME GO MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE...
Replies
9
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom