That A Banking Error Is Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray my banking balance is corrected immediately. A company rescinded an amount erroneously charged to my card back to me and my bank can't seem to find it. I am at a negative balance. May it be fixed asap in Jesus Name!
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that the person who misused my travel money is having a situation getting their bank account unrestricted. I do not excuse what they did instead I petition for them to have their account unrestricted. I forgive as the lord commands and instead of harboring bitterness or resentment I will...
Replies
8
Views
124
Jesus please let the account balance for one of my accounts get fixed. This has been dragging on for weeks now, it is ridiculous. I need the money. Please let it get fixed ASAP. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
185
our bank decided to upgrade and we was unable to do any paying bills on line and still today there is issues so now my bills are going to end up with late fees at my cost this isnt fair bills be late and then late fees and bad credit reports so for all of us that is in this bank prayers for us...
Replies
10
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,851
Members
649,225
Latest member
Ashienarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom