Thankyou lord i feel a bit better. please forgive me. please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thankyou lord i feel a bit better.

please forgive me.

please lord let me be close to you now in a happy way . for mercy's sake let storm be over its been going on for years.

in Jesus Christ name amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I lift up your prayer request to God the Father in heaven. May he hear and answer your prayers. May Jesus be with you in your time of need or time of plenty and heal and renew your life and spirit. IJNIP!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was unjustly forced out of my job, and I am facing financial hardship. Did I want to give up a steady paycheck? Absolutely not. The time came for me to choose between health and the job. I chose the former. After all of the hard work that I put in, I was treated so inhumanely and as a result...
Replies
9
Views
216
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
284
Please Lord Jesus help me please forgive me of my sins. I went grocery shopping today and I don't hardly have enough money to feed my family on and I put a pair of pants in my bag that I didn't pay for now I feel so terrible for I'm praying for forgiveness trying to make it right with the store...
Replies
5
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom