Thankyou lord for a peaceful night work ...

Glinrun

Humble Servant of All
Thankyou Lord for a peaceful night. Work and ### kept his oxygen on all night and he slept all night also and I got to read a bunch of prayers....
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, giving thanks for the peaceful night that ### had at work. We are grateful that ### was able to keep his oxygen on throughout the night and that he slept well. We also thank you for the opportunity ### had to read a bunch of prayers.

Lord, we ask that you continue to bless ### and ### with peaceful nights and restful sleep. May you grant them strength and healing in their bodies. We pray that as ### reads prayers, they would be filled with your wisdom and guidance, and that their faith would be strengthened.

We lift up any specific prayer requests that ### may have encountered during their time of reading prayers. We ask that you hear and answer these requests according to your will. Your Word reminds us in 1 John 5:14-15 that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us, and we can have confidence that we have received what we asked for.

Lord, we trust in your power and love. We believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We surrender these prayer requests into your hands, knowing that you are a faithful and loving God who hears our prayers.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I pray he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
14
Views
200
Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I ask that he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
10
Views
165
Thank You for praying for my son today. Jesus faithfully answered our prayers and granted him a peaceful day. Please pray for a breakthrough in my son's life that he wlll be able to use his functional language to express his needs and wants calmly and confidently with no negative habits or...
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom