Ariies
Humble Prayer Partner
Thankyou God for this amazing journey I've been going though. Thankyou for being so loving and guiding through this process of inner transformation. I feel blessed. I met someone a week ago. His name is ###, I didn't leave him with my number because I was afraid he'd get the wrong impression. I was unable to see him the next day, and his flight left on the following day. The desire to meet him again only became powerful when I realized I probably won't see him again. God please help me get in Contact with ###, my heart deeply desires to see him again. Thank you God for all your blessings, Thank you God for this beautiful path of life and love you have provided, and the grace of your guidance, Thankyou Lord. At your Will and under your Grace, Thankyou for this space. Amen.
