Thankyou Father God

Status
Not open for further replies.

papafishin52

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I come to you with a humble heart. I see you working on the hearts of both of my sons. I see both of them seeking you and trying to walk closer with you. I am filled with joy and hope with this. I lift them both to you and pray they will continue to seek your will for their lives. Fill them with humbleness and forgiveness and love for each other. I am seeing you heal my family. You are so a good God. There is nothing too big for you. Not too long ago I felt so crushed and weak. You have shown me your kindness, your mercy and your steadfast love for me and my family. I praise you for all you have done, continue to do and thank you in advance for all I know you will do. Your love and faithfulness to me and my family has given me a calm peace. Forgive us for our sins and failures. Help us as we seek you and your guidance. Give me wisdom and patience as a Mother, as the Mother to the children you have given me. Give me patience and wisdom as a wife. Help me be a better daughter to my elderly Mother. I am so blessed to still have her with me. Help me be a better servant to you. Help me be kind to everyone I meet. I ask these things in the name of your Holy, Sweet and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ....Amen.....
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God and Jesus name please pray the shirt I ordered online that I'm wearing to the fair please pray it fits me please pray it's not too tight please pray my stomach won't show please pray there's no back fat rules my friend ### had a misunderstanding with me please if he's not upset with...
Replies
9
Views
114
Thank You Father for bringing peace in my family situation. Please take away all my worries. Father I also pray to bless my project and increase. Please Y take this project seriously and complete his piece of work tomorrow. Please Father I ask this in all Jesus' name Amen
Replies
11
Views
478
Jesus please come to my rescue for me and my family, because Satan is a LIAR and deceitful above all.
Replies
12
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom