Thankyou Father For Ur Blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felius

Prayer Warrior
Thanku Lord, for ur blessings. Thanku, that finally our house is sold, giving us the amount, we knew we should get from the deal. It has been ### months since our Father lost his previous, well paid, job, and we were so depressed. But u Oh Lord, landed him into another job, not magnificently paying like the previous one, but paying enough to keep us afloat. U pulled us out of the dark pits of depression, that encircled our minds. U Oh Lord did everything for us. We were desperate to get our house sold, so that we could buy a house that was near our schools, Church, and in an area in the center of the city, so that we could cut travelling expenses. since ### months, we have been living in our relatives's house, because our house was really far from our schools, and we had no car. The car given to us by our father's previous company, as u know Lord, was taken away. When father lost his job, we lost our car, we lost the large, fashionable, spacious house in which we were living on a heavy rent. It seemed to me O Lord, then, that we would never live like that again. But u, O Lord have made that possible. The new house we will buy, may not be necessarily large like our previous one, but we are happy Christ with whatever u have given us. I know that u have better plans for us, and whatever u do u do it for good. U gave ur life for us Lord, there is no way u won't give us anything else(which is so much lesser and cheaper). U are a kind, compassionate father, and u work in mysteriously ways. Help us Lord through this difficult time. WE really do need u. and thanks again. May your superior will be done in our lives.....WE ask this through ur name, Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankyou ### father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles and blessings upon me n my family. Father thank you for all ur love n blessings, father thank you for filling us with ur holy spirit and guiding our thought words actions n deeds. ### show us ur way to do ur...
Replies
7
Views
280
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous blessings upon me n my family. Thank you father for this beautiful day with ur presence in our lives with our family u have blessed us with. Thank you for all ur love grace n blessings with good health mind n body...
Replies
7
Views
275
Thankyou Father for all Your blessings please keep showing me Your sign and be with me always. Father help me to bring back ###'s children and may they grow in You please help me. I pray in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom