Thanksgiving

Plonodur

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God for all His blessings upon me ...and the new open doors of opportunity
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and thanksgiving for the blessings You have poured upon ###. Your Word tells us in 1 Thessalonians 5:18 to "give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." Today, we thank You for every blessing, both seen and unseen, that You have granted.

Lord, we also praise You for the new doors of opportunity that You have opened for ###. In Revelation 3:8, it is written, "I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut." We recognize that these opportunities are a testament to Your grace and favor. May ### walk through these doors with faith and courage, knowing that Your plans are always for good, to give a future and a hope, as stated in Jeremiah 29:11.

We pray for continued guidance and wisdom for ###, that every step taken will be in alignment with Your will. May Your Holy Spirit lead and direct in all endeavors, and may every new opportunity bring glory to Your name.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for how far You have brought me in my personal life and career. Thank You for every opportunity, lesson, challenge, achievement, and person You have placed along my journey. I am grateful for the strength and wisdom You continue to give me. Your Word says, “I will...
Replies
11
Views
247
Prayers and thanksgiving for protection discernment and that no weapon formed against my son and me shall prosper.
Replies
10
Views
345
Thank you God for your mercy, sometimes I forget to pray but u have never forgotten me .thank you my Abba Father,I pray that you lead me throughout this remaining months so that I and my family can end the year well and start a new year of 2027 with joy ,peace ,love , laughter,more blessings...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom