Thanksgiving

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear all, Praise the Lord. I am happy to share that my wife’s mastectomy surgery was successfully completed on 07.01.2022 and she was discharged from the hospital on 10.01.2022. I am so thankful to you and to all your family members for praying for us and I am so thankful to our God for he...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Praise the Lord. I am happy to share that my wife’s mastectomy surgery was successfully completed on 07.01.2022 and she was discharged from the hospital on 10.01.2022. I am so thankful to you and to all your family members for praying for us and I am so thankful to our God for he did...
Replies
Views
Thanks to Jesus and thanks to all who prayed for my mother 74, She had got infected by covid 2nd time last to last Friday and discharged from hospital last Friday. Thanks to God for his loving care of my mother. The next 2 to 4 weeks are also critical for post covid complications. Please pray...
Replies
Views
Lord please help my mother. Let them discharge her. She doesn't want to be there. I will take care of her at home. She's getting more stressed being in hospital. She's much stronger now. Please answer our prayers and let her be home. Safe
Replies
Views
Dear Pray warriors, Thanks for praying for my mom she was discharged from the hospital. Kindly pray for my brother Bosco who is autistic that the Lord will give him wisdom and understanding to take care of himself. Pray for the good health of each of our family members specially my Sister who...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom