Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
Lord I thank you for everything that went on today. I thank you because I managed to do the exam and for the first time things went on rather well. I can confidently say that this has been the best examination ever sat for. I realized three things today. That first I need to be solid and stable in prayer. I realize that on my own I am as good as nothing and that there will be no moving on, no strength to face what I need to face. I need to be fervent in prayer, to confound in my relationship with you and stabilize my prospects. I need to lean on your everlasting arms and seek refuge every time. I also realized that I need to work my socks off, work extremely hard and that would be the only way I would be blessed. The last thing I realized is that I need to keep a good report and a good statement of all that you are. Keeping in praise and honour of your name, forever acknowledging you and declaring you before the people before me. Lord I love you and trust you completely. Help me as I head towards lunch, and help me be well prepared before the next examination so that once again your name may be praised for your glory and honour. I pray for this in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I few weeks ago I posted a prayer request for deliverance against Satanic attacks especially during exams. Two of those Satanic attacks happened before two very important math tests. That would have determined my academic progression adding a year to my degree. It was an unexplained disaster...
Replies
10
Views
207
Loving jesus I want to thank you till date whatever I asked in prayer you gave me
Replies
10
Views
131
I have left many requests here concerning my family and marrige and family and finances and i just wanna thank everyone who prayed. I am seeing Gods miracles jn the thibgs that seems impossible. My husband job situation was so complex but he still has the job and manager switched his project...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom