Thanksgiving

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost_soul
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost_soul

Guest
lord, I bow down to give thanks to you. I am so grateful that you are so patient with me, being faithful when I tried to run away. Lord, please forgive my past failure, and grant me new opportunity so that I can challenge myself for your glory.

Lord I thank you for the blessings you gave me and the talents you sent me. I pray that you will pour all your wisdom upon me, so that I can stay focused to run your race. Lord, thank you for the tough times and good times in life. Lord I pray that you will give me encouragement so I can keep applying for jobs and keep knocking the doors until one is open. Lord, please give me guidance and assistance when I need it, and bless me with friends so I can grow stronger day after day.

I pray in the name of JESUS,

AMEN
 
Father in heaven I come to you on behalf of one of your saints. Please hear them and bless them with an answer to their prayers. I ask Lord that you give them peace and protection that only you can give. Forgive them of their sins and bless them with another chance to do things right in their life. I love you Lord and Thank You in advance for the answers we seek. Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Psalm 20

1 In times of trouble, may the Lord answer your cry.

May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm.

2 May he send you help from his sanctuary

and strengthen you from Jerusalem.[a]

3 May he remember all your gifts

and look favorably on your burnt offerings. Interlude

4 May he grant your heart’s desires

and make all your plans succeed.

5 May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory

and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.

May the Lord answer all your prayers.

We pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for your mercy, sometimes I forget to pray but u have never forgotten me .thank you my Abba Father,I pray that you lead me throughout this remaining months so that I and my family can end the year well and start a new year of 2027 with joy ,peace ,love , laughter,more blessings...
Replies
11
Views
156
Thanking God for all blessings and requests and continued prayers for protection over my son and me. Prayers for opportunity to be in a healthy and prosperous work environment for my son and me. Prayers for ### and her new job traveling packing and new environment personally and professionally.
Replies
10
Views
81
Dear Lord, I just want to thank you father for all the blessings you have given to me and my family. Thank you Lord because the diagnosis of my daughter's breast ultrasound is okay. I also would like to thank you for providing our needs financially. We give back all the praise and honor to you...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom