Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Matthew Henry, a well known bible teacher once said, he was robbed. While making an entry into his journal he said about thanksgiving.
First I am thankful I was never robbed before.
Secondly I am thankful they only took my wallet and they didn't take my life.
Thirdly I am thankful because they took my all but it wasn't very much.
And fourth, I was robbed but it wasn't I who robbed.
It is a matter of perspective. A matter of choice. Be thankful in ALL things! When we add thanksgiving everything changes. In 1 Thessalonians 5:18 it states "in everything give thanks for this is the will of God, in Christ Jesus for you".
My husband was badly burned at work years ago from his waist down from a vehicle radiator exploding. He endured very agonizing pain and skin graft surgery on both legs. He was in the hospital for over 2 weeks and then months of recovery. From the start, both of us were so very grateful that it didn't burn his face or arms. The radiator fluid didn't get into his lungs like they thought it did or burn his eyes. We both knew he was hurt bad but it could have been so much worse. He was able to use his arms to pull himself up which he wouldn't have been able to do if they were burned. He wasn't disfigured on his face or chest or had loss of his eye sight or worse yet, chemically burned his lungs. We were so overly grateful that God at least protected him with this that our thankfulness was a catalyst for sharing God with everyone we came into contact with. God used this horrible accident my husband went through to share with all the people he worked with and our families and they saw Jesus in us. It also brought us closer together from the months I had to care for him and keeping him free from infection. Praise God that he is healed completely but has the scars on his legs still. If there is no difference in how we react to tragedies than an unbeliever - how is God honored? God is good ALL the time!

WE must pray all the time and pray for others God will her us and answer from heaven, we must also thank him for his mercy as he heal others he will do that to us too.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: It's all a matter of belief... God is neither confused about His Word, nor does His Word cause confusion. For those who have ears to hear (willing to receive with understanding), God’s Word is crystal clear. If at any time clarity is needed, He invites...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom