Thanksgiving for blessing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
154
Heavenly Father I'm failed 🥲.in my exam I'm not qualified jesus.but i know you have better plan for me that's why it's doesn't happen what I had planned.jesus I know you still loves me even I sinner you don't let me to pull me down.i too tired now I don't know what's going on, I just want to...
Replies
14
Views
221
Dear Lord, I just want to thank you father for all the blessings you have given to me and my family. Thank you Lord because the diagnosis of my daughter's breast ultrasound is okay. I also would like to thank you for providing our needs financially. We give back all the praise and honor to you...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom