Thanksgiving And More Guidance, Studies, And Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to life 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to ###, 2 Cor 7:10… I ask she honor her...
Replies
8
Views
180
Heavenly Father, I come before you today asking for your guidance. Please point me in the right direction. Please help me to find peace even in the darkest of moments. I pray Lord God that all of my dreams will come true. I don’t mean to sound selfish but I want to pray for something different...
Replies
8
Views
383
Lord, I'm starting to give up. Please stop the fights and make us both think before we start one. Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be a better person towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again, and strengthen up our relationship. Please help us to be...
Replies
11
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom