Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter B B
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B B

Guest
i want to thank the almighty Lord for helping me pass my exams. He is so Good. I will always love HIM.
 
Thank you Lord, Thanks and praise Lord for your help Lord, Amen.
 
Please give ### the concentration he/she needs to focus on his/her exams. Help this person know all the correct answers to the upcoming exam.

Amen
 
Gracious heavenly father, I commit ### into Your hands. Give him wisdom so that he may pass his exams and secure good marks. In Jesus name I pray. AMen
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9

Dearest Father God,

we can never thank You enough

for sending Jesus and paying the

debt for our sins.

May we never take the cost of Your gift lightly.

At the same time, Father, we want to live confidently, knowing that our salvation

is not dependent on our mistakes

but upon Your grace.

Because of such a lavish gift,

we pledge to live for You today

in a way that reflects the joy we

have at receiving such an awesome gift!!!

Through Jesus, our Grace, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted to share and express my thanks to this website always, and to the Lord for protecting and guiding me even when it feels murky. Today I am feeling overwhelmed, and my brother and his girlfriend are raising money for their iguanas health costs and I feel so worried and anxious, thank you...
Replies
12
Views
211
Dear Lord, I thank you for the grace that you have given to my daughter that she was able to pass all her subjects this 2nd sem. I also pray that you will continue to guide her as she enter into her 3rd year. Thank you Lord for all the goodness you have shown to our family. This i pray Amen and Amen
Replies
8
Views
137
I declare God's favor over my rental unit. I thank God for everything. I declare God's favor over my PhD, comps exam and prospectus and dissertation writing. I declare God's favor over my job as well. Thank you for letting me see that I was functioning painfully under a false self narrative...
Replies
5
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom