Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

womobewo

Prayer Warrior
Lord, in Jesus mighty name, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I declare that my refrigerator, freezer, and cupboards will be filled to the brim with groceries. I hereby declare, by the power of the blood of the Lamb (Jesus) it will be done. In Jesus powerful name, it is done. Thank you, Father. Amen.
 
Beloved, I pray in Jesus name, “Above all things that you will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. May God bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed. In Jesus’ name this is my prayer for you.”
 
Lord you always provide us just what we need. Prayer for financial help Lord and open the gates of blessings Lord. Provide the means where this individual can gain financial stability. Provide the food for the empty covered Lord. In Jesus name Amen!
 
By Faith you have spoken it into being. You got it, you receive it and it is yours! May he full your cup & let it overflow contineously In Jesus name. Amen
 
Praying for your daily needs to be met as per your family need in Jesus Name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you all for your wonderful prayers for my refrigerator/freezer to be in working order again and to be cold again. My sister and I have faith, believe and receive God's Hand of Healing on this appliance and that it is already done. I will send a praise report when I can, but again thank...
Replies
5
Views
230
I declare God's favor over my rental unit. I thank God for everything. I declare God's favor over my PhD, comps exam and prospectus and dissertation writing. I declare God's favor over my job as well. Thank you for letting me see that I was functioning painfully under a false self narrative...
Replies
5
Views
116
🕊️Thanks for Video Times, Remaining in You, Fruitfulness that Abides, John 15:7-8... 🙌 Father, it's no small thanks to give You for orchestrating events to answered prayers ending silence and running from your will and replacing it with some movement, some peace and restoration of times of...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom