Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaji
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaji

Guest
Dear Friends,

While giving hearty thanks to Almighty Father, Jesus Our Saviour & Holy Spirit for healing from my Yesterday's weakness being you innocent people's prayer he heard and I am almost (###%) healed yesterday second hour (###) time itself. Thank you so much for praying for me. May God Bless you all
 
Lord, thank You for hearing our prayers. Amen and Amen
 
Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

God listens to our prayers. I thank God for Your healing. You continue to Wait on God and trust Him. You are a child of the King. You are a King's Kid. God will take care of You and Your loves ones. You continue to pray and get in God's Word. Confess God's Word over Your Life. God Got You!!! You are the healed of the Lord God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Further to my message of travel that I requested for prayer my passport is paid for and in the process. It all went well with the application. We need to apply for the visa and all other documents, to be paid for and have it ready for...
Replies
7
Views
121
Praising God today, get to gather with other believers and give Him Praise. Giving Him thanks for a good night's rest and for peaceful enough dreams. Giving thanks for the long walk today and the sparrow that followed me. Giving thanks for the cute foxes I saw along the walk. Giving thanks for...
Replies
8
Views
155
Good day everyone, 🙏❤️ I would like to thank each and every one of you who prayed for me and for my children. Today is no longer about asking, but about giving thanks. I have safely passed through two stages of my life. The story is not over yet, there is still a long road ahead before it comes...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom