Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry1717

Disciple of Prayer
Thanks to everyone, my name is ###. Thanks for everyone who prayed for me to get my ex ### back. It hasn't happened yet, but I still have faith. I really need ###. I wonder if it will happen. I believe it will.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for my wife and I. Even though her behavior toward me hasn’t gotten much better, I have found more comfort in the Lord and I am now quicker to seek Him and go to His Word. I believe my prayers, and your prayers, for healing for my wife’s “OCD” and...
Replies
7
Views
117
Good day everyone, 🙏❤️ I would like to thank each and every one of you who prayed for me and for my children. Today is no longer about asking, but about giving thanks. I have safely passed through two stages of my life. The story is not over yet, there is still a long road ahead before it comes...
Replies
8
Views
177
Please pray my infection, pain and sleep troubles go away and very quickly. thanks very! kindly. in the name of Jesus amen. Take care!!! everyone.
Replies
14
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom