Thanks. Trying to get back on track ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM CONTROL INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨✔️🌴❤️👑🔐🤔 FOLD GREATLY RIGHT NOW..LIFE IN IM BACK ON TRACK GREATLY HEALED.. IN SECRET GREATLY I GET MY FINE ASS GREATLY THATS A GOOD THING FOR ME THAT STAYS WITH ME APPRECIATES ME GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY URGENTLY IM DONE BEING ALONE THIS ISNT THE...
Replies
9
Views
117
Life into existence 💯📅FOLD GREATLY I have events in my life TO BE HAPPY. I can date omg I downloaded dating sites im trying to fill out the information it is crashing r u kidding me Satan f u Satan come on let me live a life with a man this is not in Gods will for me to b alone its a bunch of...
Replies
9
Views
73
Several people operating in the spirit of Jezebel have deliberately tried to get to isolate myself from other people so they can attack me relentlessly. I know G-D doesn't want me to isolate myself and He wants to attend church. Please pray against this very very wicked spirit that is possessing...
Replies
8
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom