Thanks to everyone for praying for my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came on here yesterday after a very long time to express how I felt and why I steered away because I lost my son. After 14 months the person that murdered my son was captured after running and hiding. Thank you everyone and God for giving me hope and faith.
Replies
7
Views
269
Please prayer for everyone who has offered prayers for me after 11 Months and numerous requests for prayers I can finally say my request for a successful rupture conventional and 6 months compensation has been accepted and I eternally grateful to everyone who prayed for this! Thank you all❤️❤️❤️
Replies
6
Views
370
May God bless all my church freinds here on prayer request.com. thank you for praying and giving worship to God daily in Lord Yeshua Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom