Thanks to all the fellow believers that have reached ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard2014

Prayer Warrior
Thanks to all the fellow believers that have reached out in prayer for my troubled marriage. It gives comfort as I struggle through each day. My wife and I continue to be separated and the pain is so debilitating. Please pray for my wife's heart to be softened that the Holy Spirit can penetrate the wall she has built between us by rejecting my attempts at reconciliation. She has strayed by confiding in another man and I pray the Good Shepherd who came to seek and save the lost will carry her back in His loving arms. Please pray that she will see my intentions are true, that my love for her can be trusted. I believe, but I pray the Lord will help me in my unbelief.
 
Father we ask you to be a source of comfort and support to this dear husband. Give him your wisdom to know what he needs to do and say. Father send your precious holy spirit to his wife's heart and render it receptive to your promptings. Father we pray earnestly for the salvation of this marriage. May these two people look to you first and foremost during this most difficult trial in their life. Lord only you can re birth, restore and redeem all that the enemy has stolen. Save this marriage lord as only you can. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in him, kindly help me overcome my obstacles and also pray for me to get a score of ###/### in math exam. I am entrusting myself on God there are topics i dont understand i hope my exam will be easy its tomorrow my exam. Kindly help me get a good...
Replies
6
Views
283
Psalm 119:63 : I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts Historical Context: In the time of the psalmist, the Israelites were set apart as God’s chosen people. They were surrounded by nations with different beliefs and practices. For the faithful, it was...
Replies
7
Views
444
Hello, fellow believers. As you read this, I pray blessings in Jesus Christ's name towards you and your situation. Right now, I need prayers. I feel frustrated about a particular issue I've been dealing with. I prayed to God a couple nights ago for healing on my broken heart that has a sorrowful...
Replies
6
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom