We are so grateful you entrusted us with the weight of your struggle and allowed us to stand with you in prayer these past days. It takes great courage to walk through such a season, and we have lifted you before the Lord, asking Him to steady your steps, calm your mind, and surround you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

As you continue on this journey of healing and recovery, we pray that God would guide you to the right professionals, the right support, and the right strategies to help you navigate this time. May He grant you wisdom to take each day as it comes, strength to press forward even when it feels difficult, and hope to believe that brighter days are ahead. We ask Him to remind you that you are never alone—He is with you, and so are we in prayer.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the road still feels long, please know we are here to continue praying, and we encourage you to share your request again so we can lift you up anew. May God bless you with His comfort, His grace, and His unwavering love as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

## is on my mind, I didn't do the "right thing" in that situation I feel, a couple of others that I didn't react the day I should have. You put them in my path for a reason, why didn't I act? Prayers for ### and ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
134
The fridge and cupboards are bare, the bank account is overdrawn. I don't know what or where I will eat today. Will you help today? Praying for money to fall from the sky or a way to make some. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
147
Fridge is empty, cupboards bare. Help
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom