glowy
Prayer Warrior
Morning! Lord Thank U for a new day, for letting me wake up and givin me another chance. Thank U for helping me keep strength with my break up. Please Father give me more strength, not to cry, not to think about him </3 :'( I'm still hurt but I don't want to put myself down over someone who was not worthy. IN JESUS NAME PLEASE TAKE HIM OFF MY MIND, TAKE MY FEELINGS FOR HIM AWAY. HELP ME MOVE ON. Let me enjoy life the way you want me to. Whenever I think about ###, just remind me to let go, remind me that it's the past, help me get over him completely. And help him seek you. I love you Father! Thank you for saving me from my car crash, from that night when they took my purse. Thank you for my tears and pain. It happens for a reason and I TRUST YOU. PLEASE GUIDE ME! PLEASE HELP ME, WHAT WAY TO GO, HELP ME UNDERSTAND YOUR WORDS. THANK YOU FOR MY PETS, FAM, LOVED ONES. FOR KEEPING US ALIVE N SAFE. THANK U FOR MY FRIEND ###. Her and I speak up on you, we help each other out. And literally through you. I'm excited to go to church. C: AND SURROUND MYSELF in a positive environment. TTYS IN JESUS NAME ANSWER MY PRAYERS PLEASE. AMEN <3 I LOVE U
