Thanks Jesus For A Good Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
Jesus please make my life simple and easy and full of happiness please give me wisdom to understand people and understand what's happening around me, I need blessings so that tomorrow goes out to be the best day and the days to come should be good.
 
God I thank you for your love and faithfulness. I ask that you watch over your child in a special way. Watch over ### feelings and heart. Help them to fight and be victorious in the trials that they have to endure. Bring VICTORY today, tomorrow, and forever in their journey with You. In Jesus Name AMen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

15th day of fasting. Aiming for 40 days. I feel okay. I'm not sure what to do with my life. I gave away my savings, now my parents provide for me. I work for free sometimes with them. There are jobs in the area, but I am afraid to work with strangers. I'm afraid to get my drivers license. I need...
Replies
7
Views
154
16th day of fasting. Aiming for 40 days. I hope my mom stops bugging me about eating because I'm trying to complete the 43 day fast below 50 calories in supplements daily. I had read that people became greater just because they asked God. I'm not sure what to ask God since the Bible said to want...
Replies
8
Views
198
Two months ago I sent a prayer request and it was answered. Praise the Lord
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom