Thanks Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Thank u to everyone who prays for me. I been going thru alot. Struggling with life, financially, emotionally, education wise. Right now my main concern and worries is my relationship. My bf and I are having issues. Adultery, he commits. Watching xxx it kills me inside. Why does he need to watch other females? He has a good woman here who's been supporting him 100%. Father, Help Me make my choice. He needs you! Help him change for the better.. I can tell he doesn't love me, for he doesn't even hold me, hug me nor kiss me like he used to. I DON'T WANNA BE HEART BROKEN AGAIN. PLEASE HELP US! IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Father please helps ### to sort out this problem. Let her knows that You are with her. In Jesus' name Amen.
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS, 1 Tim 2:1-4, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I encourage, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgivings be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life...
Replies
10
Views
207
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS, 1 Tim 2:1-4, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I encourage, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgivings be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life...
Replies
10
Views
257
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS, 1 Tim 2:1-4, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I encourage, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgivings be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life...
Replies
11
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom