Thanks God

  • Thread starter Thread starter frank
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frank

Guest
if god says yes nobody can says no, I thank god for whatever he did in my life. I am working in a good company since I never thought about it. But God, he knew it. Thank you, God, thank you, Jesus, thank you all men.
 
Dear Lord Merciful Saviour, Lord I thank you for ### and for his life, Lord thank you for all the blessings you have sent in ###'s life Lord and would continue to do so. Lord may his life be a blessing and he be an instrument in your hands and do great and mighty things in your name Lord. Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Praise be the Lord, God... To Him be the glory... May He also hear my prayer... I pray in Jesus name. Amen...
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Continue to pray and seek God’s face. Meditate upon the Word of God daily and be a doer and hearer of God’s Word. Faith without works is dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please help me. I'm trying to commit to an extended fast of 40 days below 50 calories. Today I have completed the first day of fasting while my immediate family becomes temptation to cause me to eat. Jesus Christ, please help me. I gave away nearly all my money. I'm afraid to apply to jobs...
Replies
5
Views
319
Jesus Christ, please help me to complete a ###-day fast for adderall or ritalin. I really, really, really need the medication. I have collected about ### days of separate fasting. I really need the medication again. I'm relying on God to prescribe me the medication. I'm thankful for the coffee...
Replies
4
Views
206
Dear God, Thank you for cats, friends, ###, career, ###, nice weather, side projects, dance, exercise, long walks, food sensitive list and cure! I praise your many names! Rapha my healer, shalom my peace, Nissi my banner, Jireh my provider! Send sweet sleep! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,851
Members
649,225
Latest member
Ashienarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom