thanks god ### actuall ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

volvo737

Prayer Warrior
thanks god ### actuall got some work today a friend of mine had transmission trouble and is paying him a room for the night and some cash,thanks everybody 4 praying with us
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I have prayed for you in Jesus name. May the most merciful God grant your request. Amen
 
I have prayed for you in Jesus name. May the most merciful God grant your request. Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been praying long for the same things and nothing. It’s been 2-3 years. Sometimes more. I’m exhausted and at my wits end. How do I know what comes from me and what comes from God? I’ve prayed for wisdom, discernment, emotional maturity etc. I’ve done many wrong step. All whilst having...
Replies
7
Views
264
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! What if there’s only one thing in your entire life you could actually be the greatest at — and you’re missing it? In our latest episode, we sat down with ###, married 40 years and pastor of a giga church in ### and discussed his...
Replies
0
Views
80
My life is a mess. Debt. Poor health. Crap job. Etc. People tell me I should be grateful - but for what? I didn’t ask God to be put on this planet, so does he really care about choice? I just rather not be here. Life is nothing but pain.
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom