Thanks for your support, Abba Father I come unto your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIPAK

Humble Prayer Partner
Thanks for your support, Abba Father I come unto your throne in Jesus name, Pl forgive my sin in Jesus name, Wash me with the blood of Jesus. Lovingly Father still my situation is same, But I have a faith that you are going to provide me a wife as an answer of prayer within short time, because you are a God who made Eve for Adam and honoured marriage among all. I pray this thing in Jesus almighty name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name answer this prayer according to Your will.......

PS: Don’t fret or worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I come unto you this night my ### father, I put my baby ### into your able hands lord, you know where she's feeling pain father, I rebuke the back pain, the kidney pain, pneumonia, I rebuke it in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit ... dear brethren please help me in...
Replies
9
Views
439
Dear God I come unto you this morning thanking you for the free gift of life and good health Lord, thank you for giving me a son dear lord I ask you to bless him, show him the right path to follow just like Abraham, bless him with your love and riches God may he grow to be a God fearing son, a...
Replies
5
Views
226
Father I come unto for I know that there might be a delay but I trust that you have better plans for us. I know that before this month ends you will give me a miracle that will make me and my family jump for joy. You are never late, and you’re working in my life (Amen) for what God cannot do...
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom