Thanks for praying for me hope I ...

May you be blessed with your need in Jesus Name I pray Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I wish to thank you for all your prayers and I too pray for everything on this platform that your prayers too will be answered. Today I have travelled to Canada and my flight was safe, however I experienced major discomfort in my body; it was an uncomfortable flight. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
176
i feel called to house keep and caregive but i feel so much dread doing these things Lord's help me see your perspective. i also have fear, phobias, unclean spirit, and loneliness. i feel far from God, lost, and alone. please pray for me to encounter the Lord Jesus Christ and to hear his voice...
Replies
8
Views
309
Hi I just wanted to let you know that things did not go as I’d hoped I know that it’s God’s will. This have been such a trying time.I thank you Lord Jesus Christ. I’m Not sure what I’m going to do now but I thank you for being with me. God bless everyone on this prayer site
Replies
6
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom